出口成句 > 第七课 谈论演出

  • 重点句子
  • 情景对话
  • I wonder if you'd be interested in going to the Jazz Festival.
  • 不知你是否有兴趣参加爵士音乐节。
  • Mark: Would you be interested in going to the Jazz Festival?
  • 马克: 今晚你有兴趣参加爵士音乐节吗?
  • Susan: Oh, yes. I'd love to.
  • 苏珊: 哦。我很想去。
  • The Chinese film week is coming soon.
  • 中国电影周就要到了。
  • Lisa: Is the Chinese film week coming soon?
  • 丽沙: 中国电影周就要到了吗?
  • Mike: Yes, it is.
  • 迈克: 是的。
  • I'd like to invite you to a concert sometime this week.
  • 我想这个星期请你听场音乐会。
  • Lily: What's the matter?
  • 莉莉: 什么事呢?
  • Mark: I'd like to invite you to a concert sometime this week.
  • 马克: 我想在这个星期请你听场音乐会。
  • It's a four-act play.
  • 这是一个四幕剧。
  • Sue: How many acts has it?
  • 苏: 这是几幕剧?
  • Maggie: It's a four-act play.
  • 玛吉: 是四幕剧。
  • The story is all about a cowboy's adventures.
  • 故事是关于一个牛仔的历险记。
  • Alice: What's the film about?
  • 艾丽丝: 这场电影是关于什么的?
  • Peter: The story is all about a cowboy's adventures.
  • 彼得: 故事是关于一个牛仔的历险记。
  • I'm a true symphony lover.
  • 我是个真正的交响乐迷。
  • Tom: Do you like symphony?
  • 汤姆: 你喜欢交响乐吗?
  • Jane: I'm a true symphony lover.
  • 简: 我是个真正的交响乐迷。
  • I've booked three seats for tomorrow evening.
  • 我订了明晚演出的3张票。
  • Mary: Have you booked seats?
  • 玛丽: 你订了座位吗?
  • John: I've booked three seats for tomorrow evening.
  • 约翰: 我订了明晚演出的三张票。
  • This theatre can hold 4000 people.
  • 这个剧场可容纳大约四千人。
  • Anne: How many people can this theatre hold?
  • 安妮: 这个电影院能容纳多少人?
  • Peter: About 4, 000.
  • 彼得: 大约四千人。
  • There're hardly any decent movies in town these days.
  • 最近城里几乎没什么像样的影片上映。
  • Sally: How about movies these days?
  • 萨利: 最近的电影怎么样?
  • Mike: There're hardly any decent movies in town recently.
  • 迈克: 最近城里几乎没什么像样的影片上映。
  • Mary is not particularly fond of light comedies.
  • 玛丽不大喜欢轻喜剧。
  • Jack: Do you like light comedies, Mary?
  • 杰克: 你喜欢轻喜剧吗,玛丽?
  • Mary: I'm not particularly fond of light comedies.
  • 玛丽: 我不大喜欢轻喜剧。
  • It's one of the best shows I've ever been to.
  • 这是我所看到的最好的节目之一。
  • Bill: How about tonight's show?
  • 比尔: 今晚的表演怎么样?
  • Jane: It's one of the best shows I've ever been to.
  • 简: 这是我所看到的最好的节目之一。
  • He thinks the highlight of the performance is the soloist.
  • 他认为最精彩的节目是独唱。
  • Dean: What do you think is the highlight of the performance?
  • 迪恩: 你觉得最精彩的节目是哪个?
  • Alice: I must say the soloist.
  • 艾丽斯: 我认为是独唱。
  • It received a pretty good review.
  • 评论界对它的印象不错。
  • Carl: How about this film?
  • 卡尔: 这部电影怎么样?
  • Alice: It received a pretty good review.
  • 艾丽斯: 人们对它的评价不错。
  • The clown is performing now.
  • 小丑正在表演。
  • Gorge: Who is performing now?
  • 乔治: 是谁正在表演?
  • Helen: The clown.
  • 海伦: 是小丑。
  • It received the Oscar for the best screen play of 1996.
  • 它获得了 1996 年最佳剧本。
  • Ivy: What prize did it receive?
  • 艾维: 它获得了什么奖?
  • Linda: It received the Oscar for the best screen play of 1996.
  • 琳达: 它获得了1996年奥斯卡最佳剧本。

  • Mike: How would you like to go to a concert this evening?
  • 迈克: 今晚去听音乐会,好吗?
  • Jane: I'd like to go.
  • 简: 我很想去。
  • Mike: All right then.There's one at the Empress Concert Hall.
  • 迈克: 那好。在皇后音乐厅有一场。
  • It starts at 8: 15, so we'd better be there about 8: 00.
  • 8点15分开始。我们最好8点钟到。
  • Jane: Who is playing?
  • 简: 谁演奏?
  • Mike: It's the Palmville Symphony Orchestra. They're performing an eighteenth-century program.
  • 迈克: 帕姆威尔交响乐团。他们这次演奏18世纪的音乐。
  • Jane: That sounds wonderful!
  • 简: 那太好了!
  • Susan: Did you enjoy the play?
  • 苏珊: 你喜欢这个话剧吗?
  • Mike: Yes, I enjoyed it very much. You know, I adore musicals.
  • 迈克: 非常喜欢。你知道我喜欢音乐喜剧。
  • Susan: So do I.
  • 苏珊: 我也是。
  • Mike: But you didn't seem to enjoy the first half very much.
  • 迈克: 但你好像不喜欢前半部分。
  • Susan: No, I didn't. The woman danced badly and the man seemed nervous.
  • 苏珊: 是的,不喜欢。女演员舞跳得糟糕透了,男演员显得有点紧张。
  • Mike: Yes, you're right. The lady who played the nurse was Jill Sheen, wasn't she?
  • 迈克: 你说得对。演护士的那个是吉尔·希恩,对吗?
  • Susan: No, her name was Shirley Chilver.
  • 苏珊: 不,她的名字叫雪莉·奇尔弗。
  • Mike: She talked too fast and didn't dance very well.
  • 迈克: 她说话太快,舞跳得也不好。
  • Susan: Yes, you are right.
  • 苏珊: 确实是这样。
  • Jack: Would you like to see the movie “Forget Me Not”?
  • 杰克: 想去看《勿忘我》吗?
  • Lisa: It's a new one, I suppose?
  • 丽沙: 是部新片,对吗?
  • Jack: You bet. They say the heroine is played by Jane Fonda.
  • 杰克: 猜对了。听说女主角是由简·方达担任。
  • Lisa: Good, Fonda is my favorite star. I must go and see it.
  • 丽沙: 太好了,方达是我特别喜欢的影星。我一定要去看看。
  • Jack: I've already got the tickets reserved at the box office.
  • 杰克: 我已经在票房订了两张票。
  • You just wait for me at your place, and I'll come and pick you up at 6: 30.
  • 你在家等我就行了,我六点半开车来接你。
  • Lisa: Thank you very much for inviting me. I'll be expecting you.
  • 丽沙: 非常感谢你的邀请。我在家等你。
  • Wife: I'm tried of looking at television.Let's go to the movies tonight.
  • 妻子: 我看电视都看厌倦了。我们今晚去看电影吧。
  • Husband: Not a bad idea.Is there any good movie on?
  • 丈夫: 主意不错。最近有好片子上映吗?
  • Wife: What do the movie ads in the paper say?
  • 妻子: 报纸上的影视广告有些什么?
  • Husband: I can find out soon.Here it is.The center has a horror film.Do you want to see it?
  • 丈夫: 我看一下。在这儿。中心影院有一部恐怖片。你想去看吗?
  • Wife: No, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.
  • 妻子: 不,我看了晚上会睡不着觉的。
  • Husband: What about "Gone with Wind"? l have been waiting to see it for a long time.
  • 丈夫: 电影《飘》怎么样?我早就想看这部片子了。
  • Wife: All right.Let's go to it.
  • 妻子: 好吧。我们就去看吧!
    • 对话一
    • 对话二
    • 对话三
    • 对话四

      出口成句 > 第七课 谈论演出