出口成句 > 第四课 辨别物品

  • 重点句子
  • 情景对话
  • What are these?
  • 这些是什么?
  • Alice: What are these?
  • 艾丽斯: 这些是什么?
  • Mr. Williams: These are beans.
  • 威廉姆斯先生: 这些是豆子。
  • These are peaches.
  • 这些是桃子。
  • Tom: What are those?
  • 汤姆: 那些是什么?
  • Mrs. Collins: Those are tomatoes.
  • 科林斯太太: 那些是番茄。
  • Where are the bananas?
  • 香蕉在哪儿?
  • Tom: Where are your grapes, Jane?
  • 汤姆: 简,你的葡萄在哪儿?
  • Jane: They are on the table over there.
  • 简: 在那边的桌子上。
  • They are over there.
  • 它们在那边。
  • Eddy: Are these your peas?
  • 艾迪: 这些是你的豌豆吗?
  • Alice: No, these are Mrs. Williams's.
  • 艾丽斯: 不,是威廉姆斯太太的。
  • Are these your peaches?
  • 这些是你的桃子吗?
  • Alice: Where is my fruit?
  • 艾丽斯: 我的水果在哪儿?
  • Mr. Williams: Here it is. They are pears.
  • 威廉姆斯先生: 在这儿。是梨子。
  • Yes, they are.
  • 是,它们是的。
  • Eddy: Whose eggs are these?
  • 艾迪: 这些是谁的鸡蛋?
  • Jane: These are Mrs. Williams'.My eggs are in the basket over there.
  • 简: 这些是威廉姆斯太太的。我的鸡蛋在那边的篮子里。
  • Where is my fruit?
  • 我的水果在哪儿?
  • Mr. Williams: Do you know where my tomatoes are?
  • 威廉姆斯先生: 你知道我的西红柿在哪儿吗?
  • Mrs. Collins: Are those your tomatoes? They are on the floor.
  • 科林斯太太: 那些是你的西红柿吗?它们在地板上。
  • There they are.
  • 它们在那儿。
  • Jack: Those are your bananas, aren't they?
  • 杰克: 那些是你的香蕉,是不是?
  • Jane: Yes, they are.
  • 简: 是的。
  • What are those?
  • 那些是什么?
  • Mrs. Collins: Where are the potatoes and tomatoes?
  • 科林斯夫人: 马铃薯和西红柿在哪儿?
  • Jack: Potatoes are in the black basket and tomatoes are on the table.
  • 杰克: 马铃薯在黑色的筐里,西红柿在桌子上。
  • They are bananas.
  • 它们是香蕉。
  • Tom: Can I have some grapes?
  • 汤姆: 我能吃点儿葡萄吗?
  • Alice: Here you are.
  • 艾丽斯: 给你。
  • They are my peaches, aren't they?
  • 它们是我的桃子,是不是?
  • Mrs. Collins: Are these eggs mine?
  • 科林斯太太: 这些鸡蛋是我的吗?
  • Eddy: No, they are mine. Yours are over there.
  • 艾迪: 不,这些是我的。你的在那儿。
  • No, they aren't.
  • 不,它们不是。
  • Jane: Those peaches are Tom's, aren't they?
  • 简: 那些是汤姆的桃子,对吗?
  • Mike: Yes, they are.
  • 迈克: 是的,它们是。
  • They are not your bananas, are they?
  • 这些不是你的香蕉,对吗?
  • Alice: Are these your pineapples?
  • 艾丽斯: 这些是你的菠萝吗?
  • Tom: No, they aren't. These are Mr. Williams's pineapples.
  • 汤姆: 不,不是。这些是威廉姆斯先生的菠萝。
  • Yes, they are.
  • 不,是我的。
  • Mike: Aren't they Mrs. Collins beans?
  • 迈克: 那些难道不是科林斯太太的豆子吗?
  • Lucy: Yes, they are. They are Mrs. Collins's.
  • 露西: 是。它们是科林斯太太的。
  • These are my bananas, and those are yours.
  • 这些是我的香蕉,那些是你的。
  • Eddy: Where are the apples and pears?
  • 艾迪: 苹果和梨子在哪儿?
  • Lucy: I don't know. Maybe they are in the basket.
  • 露西: 我不知道。也许在篮子里。

  • Mom: Tom, are these your gloves?
  • 妈妈: 汤姆,这是你的手套吗?
  • Tom: No Mom. They are Hansi's.
  • 汤姆: 不是,妈妈。这是汉斯的。
  • Mom: Where are your gloves then?
  • 妈妈: 那你的手套呢?
  • Tom: They are in the car.
  • 汤姆: 在车上。
  • Alice: Hello, Eddy, how are you?
  • 艾丽斯: 嗨,艾迪,你好吗?
  • Eddy: Fine, thank you, Alice.
  • 艾迪: 我很好,谢谢你,艾丽斯。
  • Alice: Eddy, do you know what they are?
  • 艾丽斯: 艾迪,你知道这些是什么吗?
  • Eddy: They are tomatoes, I think.
  • 艾迪: 我想是西红柿吧。
  • Alice: No, you are wrong. They are potatoes.
  • 艾丽斯: 不,你错了。是马铃薯。
  • Eddy: Are you sure, Alice?
  • 艾迪: 你肯定吗,艾丽斯?
  • Alice: I'm sure. The tomatoes are there.
  • 艾丽斯: 当然。西红柿在那边。
  • Mr. Collins: Mrs. Williams, are these your vegetables?
  • 科林斯先生: 威廉姆斯太太,这些是您的蔬菜吗?
  • Mrs. Williams: Yes, they are.
  • 威廉姆斯太太: 是的,是我的。
  • Mr. Collins: Do you know where my beans are?
  • 科林斯先生: 您知道我的豆子在哪儿吗?
  • Mrs. Williams: Sorry, I don't know. Maybe they are in the box.
  • 威廉姆斯太太: 对不起,我不知道。可能在盒子里吧。
  • Mr. Collins: Oh, you are right. Thank you, Mrs. Williams.
  • 科林斯先生: 哦,你说对了。谢谢你,威廉姆斯太太。
  • Jack: Hi, Alice, do you want some peaches?
  • 杰克: 嘿,艾丽斯,你想要些桃子吗?
  • Alice: Yes, I like them very much.
  • 艾丽斯: 想,我非常喜欢吃桃子。
  • Jack: Here you are.
  • 杰克: 给你。
  • Alice: Thank you. Oh, no, they are not peaches, Jack.
  • 艾丽斯: 谢谢你。哦,杰克,你错了,它们不是桃子。
  • Jack: They are not?Then what are they?
  • 杰克: 不是?那它们是什么?
  • Alice: I don't know. But they are not peaches at all.
  • 艾丽斯: 我不知道。但它们绝对不是桃子。
  • Alice: Excuse me, is there a bookstall near here?
  • 艾丽斯: 请问,这儿附近有报摊吗?
  • Man: Yes, there is.
  • 男人: 有啊,有一个。
  • Alice: Where is it then?
  • 艾丽斯: 那在哪儿呢?
  • Man: It's right there.
  • 男人: 就在那边。
  • Alice: Are there any magazines there?
  • 艾丽斯: 那里有杂志卖吗?
  • Man: Yes, there are some.
  • 男人: 有,有一些。
  • Josh: Hey, Alice. You left your cell phone on the table.
  • 乔西: 嘿,艾丽斯。你把手机忘在桌上了。
  • Alice: No, it's not my phone. Mine is white.
  • 艾丽斯: 没有,那不是我的手机。我的手机是白色的。
  • Josh: Then whose phone is this?
  • 乔西: 那会是谁的呢?
  • Alice: I really don't know. I thought it was yours.
  • 艾丽斯: 我真的不知道。我以为是你的。
  • Josh: No, I left mine at home.
  • 乔西: 没有,我的在家里。
  • Alice: Really? Then it must be someone else's.
  • 艾丽斯: 真的?那肯定是别人的。
    • 对话一
    • 对话二
    • 对话三
    • 对话四
    • 对话五
    • 对话六

      出口成句 > 第四课 辨别物品